As an Amazon seller, using Amazon PPC software is an absolute must. Amazon’s ad system is becoming increasingly complex and it can be hard to keep track of all your campaigns and their key performance indicators.
Trying to successfully run PPC ads with Amazon’s Campaign Manager only is fairly hopeless. This is especially true if you sell not just one or two, but many different products on the Amazon marketplaces or if you need to run profitable campaigns on a limited budget.
Fortunately, there are various Amazon PPC software tools out there that are designed to help you set up, manage, monitor and optimize your campaigns. From pure dashboards to full Amazon PPC automation software, there is a wide range of helpful tools to make your life easier.
Why Is It Important to Have a Powerful PPC Management Tool or Software?
Nowadays, it’s almost impossible to keep up with your competitors’ Amazon PPC strategies if you don’t work with a PPC Management Agency or have the right software to help you manage your campaigns.
Start With Understanding Amazon PPC
Before you start thinking about which tool to use, you should first understand the basics of what Amazon PPC is and how it works. This includes, for instance, knowing what the most important metrics such as ACoS, RoAS or CTR are and what the difference between Broad, Phrase and Exact Match is.
What to Look For in an Amazon PPC Tool
Basically, there are 7 things that every good Amazon PPC software tool must have.
- Strong Keyword Research Feature – The keywords are the main success factor for your Amazon PPC campaigns. Only if you know what your customers are looking for and if you optimize your campaigns for the relevant keywords, your ads will be displayed for the right search terms and will have a high conversion probability.
- Broad Marketplace Availability – It is very important that the tool is also available beyond amazon.com, for example on European or Asian marketplaces. If you, at some point, decide to expand your Amazon business to Europe, you can simply continue to use the tool.
- Comprehensive Metrics Dashboard – In the fast-paced world of Amazon PPC, you need to keep track of your key metrics. Any good Amazon PPC tool has a well-organized dashboard from which you can check your KPIs at a glance and see how well your campaigns are performing. If your ACoS is too high or your RoAS too low, you need to be able to see this in an instant so that you can quickly take countermeasures.
- Automation Capabilities – Whether based on rules you set or driven by AI, the Amazon PPC tool should be able to take manual work off your hands by automating workflows like keyword management or bid adjustments.
- Reliable Support – If you ever experience any issues with the tool, you need reliable support that can help you solve the problem quickly.
- Trial Period – Every reputable tool will usually offer the option to test the software first. A 7, 14, or 30 day trial period or a generous money back guarantee is considered standard.
- Free Training And Resources – All good Amazon PPC software companies offer free online training and resources in the form of webinars, video demo walkthroughs and detailed blog posts. These are designed to help you understand the tool and its features and learn how to use it to its full potential.
The 12 Best Amazon PPC Management Tools
In the vast ocean of Amazon PPC software tools available, 12 popular solutions have prevailed over the past few years. Some offer a full software suite with multiple tools that go beyond PPC, some are limited exclusively to their ad feature.
Read on to learn more about the key features and characteristics of each tool and see if they are right for you.
1. Helium 10
Helium 10 is probably the most widely used Amazon tool on the market. With over 20 features, the software suite covers almost every need.
Adtomic, Helium 10’s Amazon PPC software feature, provides you with handy predefined campaign strategies and templates to easily build your campaigns according to your goals. In addition, some Adtomic features are AI driven, such as keyword bid management.
Adtomic is available in full at no extra cost with the Adtomic & Diamond Bundle and Supercharge Your Brand plans. It is also available for purchase as an add-on for the following plans for $ 199/month:
- Starter ($ 29/mo billed annually) – The training and tools you need to get started.
- Platinum ($ 79/mo billed annually) – The solution for growing businesses
- Diamond ($ 229/mo billed annually) – Perfect for expert sellers looking for scale
Get 50% OFF your first month when you use Code: SERMONDO50 OR 10% OFF every month when you use Code: SERMONDO10.
Features that Make Helium 10 a Great Choice
- Smart Auto-Suggestions – The automatic keyword suggestions and bid adjustments that Helium 10 provides will save you hours of manual keyword search work.
- Handy Templates – The available campaign templates help both beginners and expert sellers to create new PPC campaigns easily and quickly.
- Powerful All-In-One Tool – With your subscription you automatically get access to all 23 tools that help you manage all aspects of your amazon business.
- Support Groups And Masterminds – Helium 10 publishes tons of educational content on all things Amazon and gives subscribers exclusive access to member groups and masterminds, as well as the Freedom Ticket Amazon course.
You can sign up now for a free trial account and enjoy a hands-on introduction to Helium 10’s full suite of e-commerce solutions. There are limitations of the uses of each tool.
If you want to test the full Helium 10 suite with all tools and features, Helium 10 offers an unconditional 7-day money-back guarantee that applies to an account’s first charge/payment only.
Who Should Consider Choosing Helium 10 as Amazon PPC Software?
Helium 10 is a good solution for all Amazon sellers, big and small. With the software suite you have a good tool solution for every aspect of your business, including Amazon PPC. For the comparison “Helium 10 vs. Perpetua” read this post!
2. Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is a web-based software suite to start and grow your Amazon business that supports more than 600,000 entrepreneurs worldwide. It was created in 2015 and is now one of the leading all-in-one platforms for selling on Amazon. It helps Amazon sellers and brands during every step of their Amazon journey as it provides helpful tools and tips they need to build successful businesses.
With Jungle Scout you can save time managing your Amazon business and focus on taking it to the next level.
Jungle Scout offers three different plans: Basic, Suite and Professional:
- Basic ($ 29/mo if you pay yearly) – With the Basic plan, you can use the Jungle Scout browser extension to validate your product ideas.
- Suite ($ 49/mo if you pay yearly) – The Jungle Scout Suite is required if you want to do PPC analysis. It provides everything you need to manage your Amazon business.
- Professional ($ 84/mo if you pay yearly) – The Professional plan is ideal for experienced sellers and allows you to get more data and add more users.
Features that Make Jungle Scout a Great Choice
Jungle Scout offers a number of tools that help you grow your Amazon business. When it comes to Amazon PPC, these features come in especially handy:
- Keyword Scout – With Keyword Scout, you can save on competitive keywords and improve your PPC campaigns as it gives you insights on the cost-per-click for keywords in exact broad, and headline search ads. Find low-cost keywords with rank potential and target them with inexpensive PPC campaigns. Pinpoint the keywords that have the greatest impact on your listing and PPC advertising using advanced filters to develop a more refined strategy.
- Advertising Analytics – With Advertising Analytics you can centralize your ad metrics to see the impact your PPC campaigns have on your business and evaluate PPC success. Analyze advertising profitability at a company, ASIN, and campaign level.
- Academy – Academy is a training program for selling on Amazon with guidance from Amazon pros. It includes over 130 videos on every aspect of the seller journey from product research to PPC to help you grow your Amazon brand!
Jungle Scout does not offer a free trial, but they offer a 7-day money-back guarantee on their standard plans. That means you can try Jungle Scout for 7 days and if you decide within those 7 days after purchase that the product is not the right fit for you, you get a refund without having to tell the reason behind your decision. That’s a convenient and risk-free way to try out the different features.
Who Should Consider Choosing Jungle Scout as Amazon PPC Software?
Jungle Scout is suitable for first time sellers, experienced existing sellers and brands or agencies. It provides specific features for every step of your seller journey. Simply choose a plan based on your individual needs.
It helps beginners find a high-demand product to sell and build a profitable business. More experienced sellers will be able to grow their existing business by enhancing their keyword strategy, optimizing their listings, managing their inventory and gaining insights to their finances.
Perpetua is a multichannel eCommerce tool that allows you to manage your advertising campaigns not only on Amazon but also on other marketplaces such as instacart or Walmart.
It’s an AI-powered platform whose algorithm helps you automate your sponsored product and sponsored brand ads as well as your Amazon DSP ads.
Starting at $250/month. There are 4 pricing plans available:
Features that Make Perpetua a Great Choice
- Algorithmic Bidding – The algorithm analyzes which keywords and keyword match types are most likely to convert and automatically places the most efficient bids on them according to your campaign goals.
- Keyword And ASIN Discovery – The tool will automatically search for keyword and target ASINs for you to use in your campaigns.
- Multichannel Ad Management – Besides Amazon, you can also use Perpetua to manage your advertising on other marketplaces such as Walmart, Target and instacart.
- Targeted Ad Spend Allocation – With Perpetua you can allocate your ad budget to target specific brands, categories, and competitors in order to attract new customers.
There is no free trial, but you can reach out to the sales team to discuss pilot pricing plans or request a demo.
Who Should Consider Choosing Perpetua as Amazon PPC Software?
The tool is especially useful for agencies and large brands that already sell on multiple marketplaces or plan to do so in the future.
Good to Know: Sellics Is Now Perpetua!
Sellics has joined forces with Perpetua. To create an even more powerful platform, their expertise and technology was combined.
Sellics was one of the oldest and most popular Amazon advertising tools on the market. The tool’s focus was on automating campaign management by either setting rules or letting Sellics’ proprietary AI algorithm take care of it.
Smart ad scheduling, easy target ACoS setting and sophisticated keyword and bid management automation take a lot of work off your hands.
4. Kinetic by Viral Launch
Viral Launch is a software suite that provides all the seller tools you need to scale your Amazon business. “Kinetic PPC for Amazon” is the PPC tool by Viral Launch that is part of the software suite.
Your requirements will change based on your stage in the seller journey. Therefore, Viral Launch offers three different pricing plans:
- Essentials ($ 69/month) – The perfect solution for Amazon product research
- Pro ($ 99/month) – Everything you need to sell successfully on Amazon
- Pro Plus Ads ($ 199/month) – The all-in-one platform for Amazon advertising & sales optimization. You need to get this plan if you want to use all the PPC tools.
Features that Make Viral Launch a Great Choice
Their PPC tool KINETIC provides all of the features you need to succeed on Amazon
- See Product Performance – Find out how your ads are contributing to your product’s overall profitability
- Manage Campaigns – Get access to metrics like conversion rate and finetune your campaigns with suggested keywords
- Monitor Keywords – Prevent keyword cannibalization and see how your keywords are performing
- Find Search Terms – Find keywords that are beneficial to your campaigns.
- Create Automations – Control your results with automated rules to avoid overspending and losing rank
- Track Changes – Track any changes to support future decision making
Viral Launch offers a 14-day free trial.
Who Should Consider Choosing Viral Launch as Amazon PPC Software?
Kinetic by Viral Launch is a great software suite for Amazon sellers who are looking for Amazon PPC management solutions. It has all the required features that you would expect. Considering it’s more in the mid-price-range, it is ideal for sellers who are not completely new to the Amazon business.
Seller.Tools is a full Amazon software suite that also includes an Amazon PPC feature. The software company puts a lot of emphasis on automating processes, so with SellerTools you can, for instance, automate your bid management and ad scheduling.
Their plans start from $ 27/month. To take full advantage of the Amazon PPC feature you must subscribe to the “Professional” package for $227/month. The “Starter” for $ 117/month only gives you limited PPCs access.
Features that Make SellerTools a Great Choice
- Keyword Harvesting – SellerTools has a sophisticated keyword research tool that allows you to quickly and easily find relevant keywords and add them to your campaigns
- AI-Driven Suggestions – The tool is capable of machine learning and suggests keyword bids and campaign structures based on its learnings, which you can implement directly
- Negative Targeting – The software continuously analyzes your campaigns and identifies not only the best performing keywords but also the worst performing keywords, which you can then negatively target
- Ad Scheduling – Dayparting is also possible, you can schedule your budget spend and bid amount precisely to the hour on a keyword level
They don’t offer a free trial period.
Who Should Consider Choosing SellerTools as Amazon PPC Software?
SellerTools is a very comprehensive tool that doesn’t focus purely on PPC, but if you love automation and are looking for a powerful all-in-one, you definitely can’t go wrong with Seller.Tools.
The tool is made for both beginners and advanced Amazon sellers.
ZonTools is powered by an A.I. technology and is designed to optimize your PPC campaigns. It integrates with Sponsored Products, Sponsored Display, and Sponsored Brand ads.
ZonTools offers three different pricing plans, depending on the required features:
- Analyzer ($ 9/month)
- Masterer ($ 19/month)
- Dominator ($ 25/month)
Features that Make SellerTools a Great Choice
- Bidding Engine – Thel bidding engine automatically adjusts your target bids to maximize your sales while optimizing your adspend towards your ACOS goals
- Explorer Engine – The explorer engine looks for high-converting keywods and search terms
- Optimization Engine – The optimization engine monitors campaign performance, increases ad spend on high converting keywords and reduces ad spend on low performers
- Phrase-Match Engine – The Phrase Match Engine scans your PPC reports and removes all search terms that aren’t performing well automatically.
They offer a 30-Day Trial for $1 that allows you to test all features thoroughly. It includes unlimited access to all management and automation tools.
Who Should Consider Choosing SellerTools as Amazon PPC Software?
ZonTool is ideal for new sellers or those who don’t want to spend a lot of money on tools as the flexible pricing model makes it a cost-effective option for everyone.
Quartile is a sophisticated PPC platform that manages campaigns dynamically for maximum performance. With Quartile, you can easily set your goals and let the system optimize your campaigns using their patented technologies.
Managed plans start at $ 895/month.
Features that Make SellerTools a Great Choice
- Machine Learning – Notice what a difference machine learning and AI makes!
- Automation – You will no longer need to manually set ad groups frees to be able to focus on your strategy
- Reporting – Always know what’s going on, all in one platform, no matter where you are
There is no free trial period.
Who Should Consider Choosing SellerTools as Amazon PPC Software?
Due to the price, Quartile is perfect for big brands with a revenue of at least $ 20,000 each month and an ad spend of at least $ 3,000. TheAI platform is a gamechanger for any big business seeking an automation tool to scale their profits.
Teikametrics is a pure Amazon PPC software tool. Although other software features will be added in the future, Teikemetrics’ polar star is and will always be Amazon advertising.
You can completely automate your bid adjustment, your campaign setup as well as your keyword management and even let the tool’s AI make optimization decisions for you.
The pricing depends on your monthly ad spend, starting at $199/month. There is a free limited “Basic” plan available.
Features that Make Teikametrics a Great Choice
- Automatic Campaign Creation – You can let Teikametrics automatically create entire sponsored product campaigns with suitable ad groups for you based on your goals and your product lifecycle stage.
- Smart Bids – The algorithm is constantly learning and can quickly identify which bids offer the best price/performance ratio for your goals and then automatically adjust them.
- Auto-Targeting – The keyword targeting, including the adjustment of the keyword match type, can be done automatically based on your rules regarding CPC or CTR.
- Profitability Dashboard – With the in-depth performance analytics and the user-friendly dashboard you always have an eye on your KPIs and profitability.
They offer a free 1-month trial period and a free “Basic” plan that lets you connect and analyze your marketplace, product, and advertising performance.
Who Should Consider Choosing Teikametrics as Amazon PPC Software?
Thanks to the many campaign structure suggestions provided by the algorithm, Teikametrics is perfect for beginners who are not that familiar with PPC yet.
However, Teikametrics is also a great tool for advanced sellers who want to get rid of daunting manual work and take their campaigns to the next level.
BidX is a pure Amazon PPC software tool with many helpful features for setting up and managing campaigns. The core of BidX is the use of a sophisticated machine learning algorithm that supports the automation of their users’ campaign management.
The pricing for Amazon PPC starts at $295 plus 3% ad spend/month for the “Self Service Platform”.
Features that Make BidX a Great Choice
- 1-Click Campaign Creation And Presets – With BidX you can save your campaign settings as presets and create new campaigns based on these presets with just one click.
- Automated Keyword Suggestions – BidX scans Amazon’s auto campaign keyword suggestions and suggests the most relevant ones to you. You can then directly add these keywords to your campaigns with one click.
- Algorithmic Bid Optimization – The tool collects all performance data, automatically identifies the best performing and worst performing keywords of your campaigns and adjusts the bids accordingly.
- Profitability Reports – BidX continuously collects and evaluates all important campaign data and makes it available to you in the dashboard and as customizable reports to download.
Free 14-day trial
Who Should Consider Choosing BidX as Amazon PPC Software?
Sellers and Vendors – especially advanced ones – as well as Amazon agencies will be happy with the BidX tool and its advanced features.
10. Seller Labs Pro
Seller Labs Pro is a full tool suite with which you can manage not only your PPC, but also almost all other areas of your Amazon business. The tool is driven by a powerful AI-driven algorithm that is designed to automatically optimize your campaigns, like your bid management or keyword selection.
Starting at $49/month
Features that Make Seller Labs Pro a Great Choice
- Automated Campaign Creation – You can choose a campaign strategy based on your goals, set a daily budget and target and depending on that, Seller Labs will automatically create different campaigns for you.
- AI-Driven Campaign Optimization – The campaigns are continuously evaluated by the AI algorithm and based on the analysis results your budget is allocated, your bids are increased or decreased and your keywords are adjusted.
- Suggested Actions – If you don’t have full AI automation enabled, Seller Labs will still suggest smart actions to take based on your target ACoS, such as increasing your maximum bid or changing the match type of keywords.
- Full Tool Suite – With the Seller Labs Pro subscription, you also get access to many useful additional tools such as a product review manager or an inventory management solution
Free 30-days trial
Who Should Consider Choosing Seller Labs as Amazon PPC Software?
Seller Labs Pro is a powerful all-in-one suite and especially suitable for Amazon merchants who do not yet work with any other tools. Both sellers who have just started selling on Amazon as well as experienced big brands and sellers are well off with this tool.
SellerApp is a software suite with both an Amazon PPC feature and other useful tools for product research, listing optimization and more.
In its advertising functions, the suite relies on machine-learning algorithms to simplify the optimization of your campaigns.
There are 3 different plans for the self serve platform available:
- Freemium – $ 0/month
- Pro Lite – $ 39/mo
- Professional – $49/month
Features that Make SellerApp a Great Choice
- Target-Based Automation – Specify your campaign and profit targets and the machine-learning algorithm will automatically make bid and keyword adjustments for you.
- Negative Keyword Targeting – The tool detects and warns you about the worst performing keywords that are dragging down your campaign profitability. They can be removed with a single click
- Auto-To-Manual Management – The Auto-To-Manual feature analyzes the top converting keywords from your auto campaign, so that you can transfer them directly into your manual campaigns.
- Well-Structured Data Dashboard – The PPC dashboard summarizes all of your key performance metrics in a way that you can see all important information at a glance.
There is free service plan available for Amazon sellers under the Freemium Plan. Users can access all the primary features for free. If you want to use any of the paid plans, you can get a 7-days free trial period where you can try out all the features of the selected plan.
Who Should Consider Choosing SellerApp as Amazon PPC Software?
SellerApp is suitable for both small and large sellers. While it is not a 360° tool suite, its functions cover the most important areas of marketing and sales and give you a good overall view of your profitability.
Sellozo is a pure Amazon PPC tool and offers no other functionalities besides its ad features. Powered by AI, you can automate large parts of your campaign management with the software solution.
Starting at $149/month
Features that Make Sellozo a Great Choice
- Ad Dayparting – With Sellozo you can define when your ads should be run and when not. This way you can save your budget at low performing times and take advantage of the best times.
- AI Driven Bid Management – The algorithm analyzes which keywords convert best and when, and automatically adjusts the bids accordingly.
- Drag-And-Drop Keyword Discovery – A convenient drag-and-drop interface facilitates keyword selection and keyword management.
- Machine Learning-Based Keyword Research – The keywords suggested by the tool are evaluated and harvested by the AI algorithm according to profitability criteria.
Free 14-days trial
Who Should Consider Choosing Sellozo as Amazon PPC Software?
Sellozo is an efficient and user-friendly tool suitable for all sellers who want to take their PPC to the next level – no matter if you are a beginner or an experienced seller. The unique features of the comprehensive software make it a powerful automation engine.
Conclusion – Use Amazon PPC Management Software and Tools to Increase your ROI
You can’t go wrong with any of the ten tools. Each of the software solutions helps you save hours of manual work and automate your campaign management, either rules-based or based on algorithms driven by artificial intelligence, and provide more or less the same kinds of features.
However, the decision as to which software you ultimately implement should be well-considered. “Tool jumping”, i.e. the frequent changing of software, is very expensive and leads to a lot of hassle.
Which one suits you best depends on your individual situation. While we have already written an in-depth guide to help you find the right Amazon PPC software tool, choosing a tool that best fits your needs basically boils down to three fundamental steps:
First of all, you should be clear about what functions the tool needs to have and what other features are important to you, such as ease of use or a customizable dashboard. Once you know what you need, simply shortlist those tools that promise just that and then, in the 3rd step, do one thing only: Intense testing.
As you’ve seen, most Amazon PPC software companies offer free trials and you can – and should – take advantage of that. If you find a tool that meets all your requirements and feels right during testing, you should choose that one.
Notice: This post contains affiliate links, if you click one of them and sign up for a paid plan, we might receive a small commission. There are no extra costs for you!