***Please inquire about special access to A+ Premium Content (A++ Content).
The founder, Phillip Nguyen, has extensive experience working with a multitude of small and medium-sized businesses and growing their brand and sales on Amazon. Phillip is a co-founder of Waterborne Skateboards and its hero product, the Surf Adapter, now the #1 in the Skateboard Trucks category on Amazon.com.
Outside of Waterborne, Phillip also manages both the Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central accounts for home automation business Smartlabs Inc., parent company of Insteon and Smarthome.com. His extensive project experience with Smartlabs includes the following:
• Established and executed large-scale US transition from Amazon Vendor Central (1P) to FBA on Seller Central (3P) in order to regain control and visibility of pricing, margins, sales, advertising, distribution, logistics, and inventory forecasting
• Successful transition and hybrid Amazon approach (utilizing both Vendor and Seller Central) increased bottom-line revenue/profits for the Amazon business in 2019
• Implementing and developing growth plan for product launch in Q1 2021 for Smartlabs's Amazon businesses in the US, CA UK, and EU
• Develop and execute Amazon advertising strategy and budget; monitor, control, and optimize AMS and PPC campaigns to drive traffic, increase organic sales on key search terms, and generate a positive ROI
• Work with executive leadership to analyze and establish accurate revenue forecasts for the Amazon business using a bottom-up approach in order to increase overall profits and margins
• Enforce MAP compliance and distribution via cease and desist letters, test buys, and closing unauthorized grey market resellers; maintain brand integrity through trademark, copyright, and patent infringement reports via Brand Registry and Amazon Project Zero
Leave a Reply ·