Corsica is an island in the Mediterranean that is surrounded by lighthouses, which were built to protect the island, but also to guide seafarers - "Faru" is Corsican and means "lighthouse".
WE ARE THE LIGHTHOUSE FOR YOUR AMAZON BUSINESS.
70% of your success depends on the right set-up.
25% of your success depends on sales channel specific knowledge.
5% of your success depends on your marketing strategy.
Our Service Overview:
AMAZON EXPERTISE: From the best sales strategy to the best content creation.
1) Analysis of your Amazon business model and your direct Amazon competition in Europe
2) Disclosure of your current optimization potential and clear definition of measures and next steps
3) Development of a business plan based on the proposed optimizations for the next 12-18 months
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: We take on core asks in your seller or vendor account
1) Regular exchange and proactive support in daily business
2) A contact person who will look after you
MARKET ANALYSIS: From the main category to the relevant leaf node across Europe
1) Potential analysis of products (a service that is also used by trading companies that are not active on Amazon) to expand the product range in a meaningful way based on customer search requests
2) Competitive analyses to understand the necessary measures required to better position the existing product range in relation to the competition
Category analyses to understand your positioning in the market environment and to have the right competition in view.
ANNUAL MEETING PREPARATION: From analysis to the final document for your Amazon annual meeting
• We analyze the relevant KPIs, compare your goals with possible Amazon goals and define the "ZOPA" (Zone of possible agreement)
• We develop a tailored negotiation strategy based on the facts
• We prepare your strategy in a document
• We "train" your negotiators
• We supervise up to 2 renegotiation rounds
BUSINESS REPORTING: We analyze your performance at item level across all Marketplaces. Our personalized solutions are based on:
1) the evaluation of your Amazon performance data,
2) an extensive market analysis and
3) the profound Amazon know-how of our consultants